© 2012 SKIREGION.CZ • Homepage • Advertising • About SKIREGION.CZ • Sitemap
Giant Mountains • Izera Mountains • Accommodation Giant Mountains & Izera Mountains • Webdesign
Pricelist of Zákoutí ski resort - Harrachov
|Validity 1 season|
from 14 years
|J2||C - Zákoutí - 11 rides||44||100||100|
|J1||D - dětský|
|J2||C - Zákoutí||4||10||10|
|J3||A - dětský|
|J4||B - dětský|
- In winter season it is possible to travel only with ski or a snowboard on feet.
- Watch the current point balance on the ticket when passing through the turnstile.
- If the points remaining on the ticket are not enough for a single trip, the points are automatically added to the next point ticket. If it no further ticket is provided, the turnstile will not allow the passage.
- Point tickets are sold in valid values according to the pricelist or in variable values in range from 30 to 600 points.
- The point ticket is valid for one season only.
H-B-C discounts from the price of fare
- 15% discount on fare of multiple-day tickets can be used only on H-B-C card.
- Visitors to Harrachov can obtain the H-B-C card from their accommodation provider, a member of the Association for the Development of Tourism in Harrachov.
- Discounts are granted only when the fare is purchased at the main ticket offi ces. Discounts are not cumulative.
- As children are regarded persons 4 to 13 years old.
- As the youth are regarded persons 14 to 17 years old.
- Children under 4 years of age accompanied by a parent or a person over 15 years of age who do not occupy a separate seat on the transporting device, travel for free.
- During entry, transport and exit, the passengers are obliged to behave in such way so that not to endanger their own safety and safety of other passengers.
- By purchasing a ticket and using the right for transport the passenger undertakes to respect contractual transport conditions, instructions for passengers, instructions of transport facility and instructions in the form of signs (pictograms).
- Passenger is obliged to present the ticket for control on request to workers of transport facility.
- Compensation for unused fare is provided in case the capacity of transport facility decreases by more than 50% for longer than 1.5 hours. There is no compensation provided for lost tickets and in case of worsening climatic conditions.
- Every user entering skiing tracks moves there at his/her own risk and must behave in such way so that not to endanger himself/herself or another user and not to cause any damage. Doing so he/she must respect the rules of safe movement on ski tracks.
- It is forbidden to enter and ride to ski tracks during mechanical maintenance of track and outside specified operating hours.
- Binding rules, instructions and conditions for using transport facilities and ski tracks are published on ticket offices and available at operators. Operator reserves the right to exclude from transport participants who do not observe them, especially in case of riding outside the marked ski tracks.