U Čápa ski resort - Příchovice
- Access to running tracks from upper ski-lift station where is the parking place with capacity for 80 cars.
- The resort is equipped with two-anchor ski-lift.
- Ski school for skiing as well as snowboarding (in operation from 8:30 to 16:30), children’s rope lift, ski rental (in operation from 8:30 to 16:30).
- Ski-lift operates from 8:30 to 16:30 and then from 18:30 to 20:30.
- Main and children’s ski slopes are illuminated.
Mountain town of Příchovice is located on the divide of the Izera Mountains and Giant Mountains, 5 km from the recreation resort of Harrachov, 15 km from Rokytnice nad Jizerou. Příchovice can be most easily reached through international road E-65 (Prague – Harrachov). You can also come on road No. 14 from Vrchlabí and Jilemnice or from Libercec, Jablonec nad Nisou and Tanvaldu also on road No. 14. Railway Tanvald-Kořenov is connected to Jablonec nad Nisou or man railway Pardubice-Liberec. Long-distance bus connection with Prague, Brno, Hradec Králové and Liberec.